We accept following forms of payments
- Credit Card Payment through Paypal: We use Paypal which is more secure payment processing systems. You can pay directly through our site using any Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card.
- PayPal: Our site also integrates directly with PayPal. You can complete your shopping using our shopping cart and choose the PayPal option upon checkout. You can then log in to your PayPal account and make the payment. It is incredibly simple if you are a current PayPal user.
- Order by Phone: For people that don't want to enter credit card information online we offer an order by phone option. To place an order by phone, you can call…….
- Western Union
- Bank Transfer.
We are very concerned about the security of our transactions on the web. We use paypal, one of the most secure payment processing system.
We accept four types of payment. Select the one you prefer when making order.
• Credit Card
• Western Union
• Bank Wire Transfer
Payments can be made to us
using one of the following methods:
- By PayPal: After submitting your order, we will inform you the total amount
due and our PayPal account information. For more information about PayPal
please see www.paypal.com. Our PayPal Id:
Secure online ordering and pay by PayPal - It's Safe and Easy!
- We use PayPal as our authorized payment processor. Your credit card
information will be encrypted by PayPal's secure server across the internet.
- PayPal accepts all major credit cards and payments from checking account
- There is no charge for you to open and send money using a PayPal account. We
pay the service charges to receive your payment.
• If you want to sign up a new PayPal account or want to know more about
PayPal, please go to www.paypal.com
Payment Methods Accepted
Kaftan Factory makes paying for your orders easy by providing a range of convenient payment options. Below is a guide to the different payment methods used by kaftanfactory.com, so you can choose the right way for you.
• Credit and Debit Card
• Western Union
You do not need to have a PayPal account before ordering from Kaftan Factory.
1. On your Shopping Cart page, click Check out with PayPal after
You will then leave KaftanFactory.com Webpage and enter PayPal's website.
2. Log in to your PayPal account, or create one if you haven't already.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions given by PayPal.
Advantages of using PayPal:
• Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
• Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). If you do use your credit card through PayPal, Kaftan Factory won't see your credit card number, minimizing the risk of unauthorized use.
Paying with Western Union
Using Western Union
1. On your Shopping Cart page, click Continue Checkout after reviewing your items.
2. On the Billing, Shipping & Review page, under Payment Methods, select the Western Union option.
3. After checking the details of your order, click Place Your Order
Your order will now have been placed, but Kaftan Factory will not start processing your order until you have paid the full amount.
To complete payment of your items by Western Union, go to your local Western Union branch, or go to their website, and follow the instructions.
The beneficiary details for Kaftan Factory are:
• Beneficiary: Purnima Bansal
• First Name: Purnima
• Last Name: Bansal
• Country: India
• Address: New Delhi, I - 9 Maharani Bagh
After successfully transferring the funds, follow the link to the payment details page sent to you by email, fill in the details, and then click Send
If you have any further questions regarding your Kaftan Factory order payment through Western Union, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to remind all customers that they are responsible for any local Western Union handling fees. Therefore, customers should confirm the total payment amount with their local Western Union.